The UK Guild of Hypnotist Examiners (UKGHE) collect certain information or data about you when you use ukguild.com
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to ukguild.com
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to purchase courses or workshops, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about any of our services if you want it
We can’t personally identify you using your data, unless you give us your name in an email or purchase a course, convention ticket or workshop.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the UK.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we have about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
ukguild.com contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to ukguild.com from another website